1.4K views

A salesman called me about an "upscale resort" just 2.3 miles away from the closest Walt Disney World Resort (WDWR) entrance, one that provides free deluxe breakfast and free 5-minute shuttle ride to WDWR every 30 minutes.He was trying to rush me to book a sale with my credit card without taking the time to answer my basic questions.

When I checked their location on Google maps, I found that they're 7.5 miles or 15-minute ride away from the WDWR. He kept denying my finding and revealing that the boundaries of the Summer Bay Resort and the WDWR are within 2.3 miles! Since most sane consumers go by the driving distance and drive time rather than linear distance between the boundaries of two large establishments, I thought the original pitch was misleading. Once I told him I did not find him trustworthy enough to give out my credit card information, he insulted me saying that I am "not their type" and don't deserve to stay at their so-called high-end resort and that I belong more to Motel 6 type properties instead.

I would rather give my business any day to an honest and humble motel property than to an unscrupulous and rude resort property!

I hope the readers would agree with me.Run away from Summer Bay Resort!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Summer Bay Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Summer Bay Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was their falsified sales pitch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Summer Bay Resorts timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Summer Bay Resorts?

Comments