2.0
Quality of Accommodation

My wife and I went to see the property in Orlando and loved what we saw. When they did the presentation and offered it to us at half what the original price was, I figured it would be a good buy especially when they told me that they had people lined up to buy more and would be happy to sell ours if we never needed it.

Well little did I know that the next year my job would relocate me to Florida and I no longer would need this. It didn't really bother me since they said they could easily resell it. That was the biggest lie I was ever told!! Now I have had this thing for 16 years and never used it once!!!

Can't even give it back to them for FREE! They just told me that I would have to sell it on my own.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location and property and stated that there is a room for improvement of every single lie i was told and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of summer bay resorts vacation ownership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21200. Summer Bay Resorts needs to "to give this back, free and clear" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned summer bay resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Summer Bay Resorts.

Had an Experience with Summer Bay Resorts?

Comments