I called to find out some info about possibly staying at Summer Bay . The person was very rude over the phone , when I asked questions he said look lady I cannot predict the future and hung up on me .

I am coming down in feb for my nieces wedding who lives on the coast but I wanted to take the kids to the parks so I asked him about multilpe stays and he got very angry and was yelling at me . I asked if he was refusing to take my reservation he told me to call somewhere else ,that I could not stay there and hung up again . His name is Jamie or so he said . This man may not work at your resort however he is representing though the orlando vacation site .His phone number is 407-415-7283 the time and date are saturday Aug 1st at 3pm .

I hope something will be done about this . After this ordeal I called a different number and explained what happened , the women seemed nonplussed and just told me that the office was closed .

I was really wanting to stay there as my mom used to stay there and brought my son for his High School graduation . She is no longer with us she passed away 2 years ago and I thought is would have been a nice memory .

Comments