I called to find out some info about possibly staying at Summer Bay .The person was very rude over the phone , when I asked questions he said look lady I cannot predict the future and hung up on me .

I am coming down in feb for my nieces wedding who lives on the coast but I wanted to take the kids to the parks so I asked him about multilpe stays and he got very angry and was yelling at me . I asked if he was refusing to take my reservation he told me to call somewhere else ,that I could not stay there and hung up again . His name is Jamie or so he said . This man may not work at your resort however he is representing though the orlando vacation site .His phone number is 407-415-7283 the time and date are saturday Aug 1st at 3pm .

I hope something will be done about this . After this ordeal I called a different number and explained what happened , the women seemed nonplussed and just told me that the office was closed .

I was really wanting to stay there as my mom used to stay there and brought my son for his High School graduation .She is no longer with us she passed away 2 years ago and I thought is would have been a nice memory .

Comments