Summer Bay Resorts - ISummer Bay:Fun,Clean&So much2do

I’ve been to so many timeshares and Summer Bay has Everything in one place I can’t wait to go back Every Year-So much to do there& Staff is Amazing

Summer Bay Resorts - I am going on 10/06/18 for resort presentation

I am reading a lot of bad reviews and just one good reviews so far tonight. I won cruise trip and supposed to pick up the certificate but I have to attend the resort presentation first.

Which I know will be long and the sales person will pressure you to buy a timeshare which we already have from Wyndham but the people are nice and we know Wyndham is legit. I am not hesitant to go after reading the reviews and I am not afraid to sue if I need to because my husband is a lawyer. But do I really want to do this?

Just to get free cruise trip? Any thoughts everyone?

Comments

Iggyearl

The cruise is NOT free. There are port charges and taxes.

Adds up fast. They will only give you a voucher for a 3rd party fulfillment agency. PLUS, your husband has to be in attendance. (read your fine print).

If this was such a good idea - everyone would be doing it. They only want to sell you a timeshare.

Summer Bay Resorts - Not a good experience

I book a 3 days package in March 2018 for one room with 2 queen bed and pay later an upgraded for a 2-bedroom villa because my son (adult) was going with his girlfriend.

I check in July 25th at around 6:45 pm and was assigned a room with 2 queen beds although I told the lady at the front desk that I upgraded and pay for a 2-bedroom villa she told me that in the systems was only a room with 2 queen beds.

The following day, before noon, I received a call saying that my 2-room villa was ready but have to pay an extra 150$ fee. They never apologize for the inconvenience.

I decided to check out immediately and ask for the reimbursement for the ungraded.

Don’t recommend this place.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

New Cerberus Management and Summer Bay Resorts Orlando

What Sales people HATE about you and your company. SUMMER BAY RESORTS ORLANDO

Dear Exploria Resorts or Thomas Morris Presidents………

The Number ONE sales people hate is Nepotism

In the business world, nepotism is the practice of showing favoritism toward one's family members or friends in economic or employment terms. For example, granting favors or jobs to friends and relatives, without regard to merit, is a form of nepotism.

A.- Giving the best tours to friends.

B.- Front Desk receiving money from sales people.

C.- Giving a Spanish Tours only to certain people.

D.- More and More you need to do a personal clean up from top to bottom.

Cerberus New Managament is a joke managers still belong to the old management company. Veterans managers and veterean sales people mostly are getting all the cake the new managament should fire them right away and clean up the sales department.

Why always are the SAME sales people the one do most of the sales? Do you think the new Sales Reps are idiots? and they don’t see what happen? Managers checking with front desk to get the best tours to give their friends that is horrible. But the worse thing is to see how front desk workers receive money and give it to his very best friends. Holly Shsst. Again front desk qualify tours to give it to their friends.

1. VPG The VPG is the worst thing you ever want to do to sales people.

We know the company and General Manager, Managers etc. want to do money but please Get rid of as possible. Summer Bay was a wonderful place to work change things but not this one. Happy sales people is a happy company.

2. Hire and Hire new sales people over, and over sometimes yes you have to but not very often.

If you’re a small business owner, the looming danger of turnover costs slowly eating at your business is real and should be addressed. Knowing how turnover affects you and your costs can save your business from this very expensive, unseen risk. More Here

3. Closing the line too late.

Closing the line too late will cost the money thousands of dollars every day, employees, electricity and much more Smart timeshare will close around between 13 pm and 1 pm

4. Hiring to many employees.

You have department that don’t even need it cut personal. sample EXIT department.

Why do you have people in the EXIT department when this job can be done by the same sales rep took the tour in fact is unfair that this Exit people take all the money from the sales rep, the sales rep had been working with the tour for 2 or 3 hours they can close the vacation packages better that one has been 5 minutes with them.

Let the sales people do from beginning to the end and make some money they work very, very hard and for the company again will save as well thousands, instead hire people for a contract department so things can be done fast.

5. Sales Meetings that Motivate.

Meeting must be done for General Managers and Mangers tell exciting thing about how to close, new new in the companies meeting should not be done for sales reps tell what they did the day before no one care about it, Meeting are only for General Managers and Mangers is his time

Sales meetings should be daily, short, engaging, entertaining and interesting and focused on solutions and the positive not the negative. Your people are being trained whether you train them or not. The question is will you provide them with sales training daily or will you let the media train them. An effective sales meeting will motivate, entertain, engage and get your people focused on how to conquer sales. An effective sales meeting done on a daily basis will prove a great investment of time and energy when done correctly.

Headquarters:

Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.

Summer Bay Resorts - Worst of the worst!

Quality of Food

Waste of money! Nothing fun at the resort to do!

Everything costs money besides the amount you pay for the room ! Pools are all freezing in may weather! They pressure you to come to their resort presentation every single day! The rooms don’t get cleaned like in a regular hotel on a daily basis they said it only gets cleaned once a week which is disgusting!

The resort is completely empty and staff is just sitting around because they have such bad reviews! Everything is so far away! There is no airport shuttle which cost us $60 on Uber , there is no park shuttles unless you are going to magic kingdom!

Never again and I would not recommend! Avoid avoid avoid!

Product or Service Mentioned: Summer Bay Resorts Pool Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Summer Bay Resorts - Bad numbers

2.4
Quality of Food

In March we went to a presentation, they attempted to charge thousands of dollars more and we caught them. Talked to the top Bob Elliott and he passed off to James Baker, who refuses our and will not contact us.

Summer Bay Resorts - Ripoff Class Action Law Suit waiting to happen

1.3
Quality of Food

Paid our time share off. Contact the company to sell it.

Sorry you have to do it your self, or you can pay us $2,000. and We will do it for you. But here is the catch; you have to surrender your propriety to them. They still make all the money.

I don't want anything except to quit paying taxes and maintenance fees. They claimed to give you a title to the propriety when you pay off your mortgage yet another false claim. You will be sent a letter stating you paid off your loan.

You don't own anything the company just sucks you dry. Call them you will be on hold until your children die.

Product or Service Mentioned: Summer Bay Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Take properity quit charging maintenance fees, and taxes. No 2000 pay off to get out of your ponsy skeem.

Summer Bay Resorts - Scammers

This has got to be one of the biggest frauds known. I cannot believe that a class action suit has not been filed against this corporation.

If you call them, all you get is a run around. The "supervisor" is never available. I wish i never fell for this nonsense. The company called in the fall to advise that where I bought, is no longer available, rather the builder is no longer part if the timeshare company.

When asked for written verification, I was told it is in the mail. Surprise, I never received any written correspondance. I now am paying maintenace fees on a property that doesn't even exist.

How can that be legal? All I can say is prospective buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Summer Bay Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Summer Bay Resorts - They are scam

Quality of Food

They will make you buy the timeshare without explaining anything to you. And you can sell it but they tell you that you can.

And they end up telling you to pay 4000 for you to drop the property... they are a big scam..

don't trust them at all. They will mess up your credit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Summer Bay Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Summer Bay Resorts - Horrible, I meed HELP PLEASE

I have been calling every other month, year and so on. their webite isnt availble through mysummerbay.com any more.

I was promised my momey back since I was in the military. my contact info teddysantos565@gmail.com Thanks For ant assitance or knowledge