Summer Bay Resorts - Scammers

This has got to be one of the biggest frauds known. I cannot believe that a class action suit has not been filed against this corporation.

If you call them, all you get is a run around. The "supervisor" is never available. I wish i never fell for this nonsense. The company called in the fall to advise that where I bought, is no longer available, rather the builder is no longer part if the timeshare company.

When asked for written verification, I was told it is in the mail. Surprise, I never received any written correspondance. I now am paying maintenace fees on a property that doesn't even exist.

How can that be legal? All I can say is prospective buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Summer Bay Resorts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Summer Bay Resorts - Offer of $3,000 prize

After hearing what was on offer - sounded very good - unfortunately I could not get any information by the internet until they confirmed by me paying an $898 deposit. When I would not give them my bank card number, and I was accused of just living in fear (yes!) I could hear the frustration in the person I was speaking with.

When I said my husband would not allow me to use my credit card on the net - and I checked with him again - the person I was speaking with accused my husband of being a dictator. I am so relieved that I did not give them my card number or any money.

I was eventually hung up on. I consider myself a winner!!

Summer Bay Resorts - Simple Review #1481308259

2.9
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Arrive at predetermined time and rooms are never ready. They act as though the resort is fully booked but obviously there are accommodations that were not booked but you wait hours to get into a room.

Does not matter if you are a cheap paying guest or an owner.

Happens every time I stay here. No advantage to ownership!