Kathleen, Georgia

We went to summer bay resorts on our trip to disney in august 2013. We were at your resort when the building sank into the ground.

It really scared us to death. We would have been in the sunken building if at the last minute I hadn't requested a handicapped room. We were right beside it in the next building and and this was very traumatic for all of us especially my little granddaughter. We were up all night without our belongings and no where to sleep and never got a room till the next day.

This really put a big damper on our vacation . It was more like a vacation from ***. I think we should have received an adjustment or some kind of credit after dealing with all that, but we didn't. All we were told was that this would never happen again.

We were very panicky because my husband has severe sleep apnea and we could not get his c-pap machine from the room and he can't sleep without it, because he stops breathing in his sleep .

So we sat up in a restaurant all night with a small child sleeping on a bench. It was a total nightmare of a vacation.

This person wrote the review about Summer Bay Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Summer Bay Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Summer Bay Resorts hotel accommodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments