I was a single parent when I was first contacted by Summer Bay offering a vacation package.In Orlando, we went to the sales pitch for buying a timeshare and being enrolled in RCI vacation club.

The first lie was being able to refinance with my own bank once I returned home at a much lower interest rate. Banks won't finance timeshares. That cost me thousands. The second was that I could book with RCI at a much lower rate.

The first time I called I was given standard rates with no discount. The person on the phone told me that they had never heard of Summer Bay offering discounted rates with the purchase of a timeshare. That was really the only reason I bought into the timeshare in the first place. Being displeased, I started trying to sell the timeshare.

Impossible. I stopped paying for it hoping they would put it in foreclosure. Yes my credit would be bad for a while but I was willing to battle through that. They won't put it in foreclosure and now they are suing me.

They are threatening to garnish my wages.

I want to file a class action law suit.If you want to join me, please contact me.

Review about: Summer Bay Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

anu4real9_32

Yes I will join you.

Yes I’m interested in joining a class action suit against these bastards

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1282440

I am in for the class lawsuit.I ended up paying several thousands of dollars for one weekend vacation for my family.

If I did not continue paying they would keep damaging my credit.

I was living in North Carolina at the time.rvegamusre@yahoo.com

We are interested in your class action suit. Please contact us at mctl8@mail.com

Austin, Texas, United States #1216560

I would like to join for class action law suit.

I am interested. I ended up paying around $4,000 or more for a weekend. You can contact me directly at rvegamusre@yahoo.com

I want to join your lawsuit mastertech2288@yahoo.com

#531954

I have a tale of multiple horrors upon horrors!

DO NOT BUY! They NEVER keep their word. NEVER. Not about anything.

I would be only too happy - in fact down right EAGER to join in a suit.

Please keep us informed

I was scammed by SBR for years now I have not been able to use my time share as we are all ways told that it is not availabe. To add salt to the wound they recently called and offered us room as owners at a very special price. I want to join any lawsuit which will ultamitly release me from our timeshare since it is not available any way.

xinhai698

Is there anyone can manage us in a grounp and sue SBR together.Bc Donna Mcbbe's case sounds over, we have to do this ourselves.

Is there anyone knows a lawer for this? I really don't want to sell this to anyone, I think it is hard to sell it anyway. So looks like either we have to hurt our credit which is not really ehat I want to do, so what are other options for us other than sue the company together?

I mean we have a better chance to win, right?xinhai698@hotmail.com

xinhai698

How can I contact you for this? I want to join the class action please! xinhai698@hotmail.com

I wish someone contact me with this lawsuit soon, bc we need to take action now, they are charging us everyday!

I want to join lawsuit too,bc I think the way they sell their timeshare is not fair for us. I mean me and husband were being told that if we pay $5000 we get everything.They made us sign the contract right away, I mean who could possibly read a 50 pages file in about half a hour! We had to sign the contract in their lawer's office, I couldn't even read them all before I signed it! Of course, in the contract, there are these fees and that fee which the person showed us the villa had metioned nothing about this! I want to sue them for this, bc no company should do things like this to others in this country! I want to help others not to get into this! Don't even metion their service,every time, different person call me for different payment, they dont even listen to what I have to say! They talked none stop, I couldn't even finish what I was gonna say! Man, if you haven't buy it, please don't buy! This is a mess! I really want to get rid of this NOW!

I want to join in class action, please tell me what I need to do!Thank you!

xinhai698@hotmail.com

My husband and I were scammed out of our honeymoon money for this crock.They did not follow through with anything they said.

Rooms were not like they were expected, and they locked us into something that we could not get out of.

We want back every dime!!They ruined our honeymoon!!!!

To all who have contacted me concerning Summer Bay.I was in a situation where I had to do something immediately because a court date was approaching.

I hired an attorney. This attorney called Summer Bay and settled my case.

I can't reveal the details of the settlement but I assure you it was at a fraction of the cost that I would have paid had I not hired him.My advice is hire an attorney.

rvm88

I am ready to be part of a class action against summerbay: rvegamusre@yahoo.com

These people have ripped me off too. and I want to join a class action lawsuit too..

mjg9121984@aol.com

SBR scammed us too. Contact me at mitzu@ptd.net

To all those who contacted me about the class action law suite.I had to take immediate action because the court date in Florida was approaching.

I hired an attorney that settled my case.

I can't reveal any details of the settlement, that is one of the terms of the settlement.I can say to hire an attorney :grin