I was a single parent when I was first contacted by Summer Bay offering a vacation package.In Orlando, we went to the sales pitch for buying a timeshare and being enrolled in RCI vacation club.

The first lie was being able to refinance with my own bank once I returned home at a much lower interest rate. Banks won't finance timeshares. That cost me thousands. The second was that I could book with RCI at a much lower rate.

The first time I called I was given standard rates with no discount. The person on the phone told me that they had never heard of Summer Bay offering discounted rates with the purchase of a timeshare. That was really the only reason I bought into the timeshare in the first place. Being displeased, I started trying to sell the timeshare.

Impossible. I stopped paying for it hoping they would put it in foreclosure. Yes my credit would be bad for a while but I was willing to battle through that. They won't put it in foreclosure and now they are suing me.

They are threatening to garnish my wages.

I want to file a class action law suit.If you want to join me, please contact me.

Review about: Summer Bay Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

anu4real9_32

Yes I will join you.

Yes I’m interested in joining a class action suit against these bastards

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1282440

I am in for the class lawsuit.I ended up paying several thousands of dollars for one weekend vacation for my family.

If I did not continue paying they would keep damaging my credit.

I was living in North Carolina at the time.rvegamusre@yahoo.com

We are interested in your class action suit. Please contact us at mctl8@mail.com

Austin, Texas, United States #1216560

I would like to join for class action law suit.

I am interested. I ended up paying around $4,000 or more for a weekend. You can contact me directly at rvegamusre@yahoo.com

I want to join your lawsuit mastertech2288@yahoo.com

#531954

I have a tale of multiple horrors upon horrors!

DO NOT BUY! They NEVER keep their word. NEVER. Not about anything.

I would be only too happy - in fact down right EAGER to join in a suit.

Please keep us informed

I was scammed by SBR for years now I have not been able to use my time share as we are all ways told that it is not availabe. To add salt to the wound they recently called and offered us room as owners at a very special price. I want to join any lawsuit which will ultamitly release me from our timeshare since it is not available any way.