Copenhagen, Kobenhavn

Having seen comments on this site about Summer Bay Resorts, I feel really sorry for myself. I, too, liked what I heard when they explained about all the luxury they had to offer - at a low cost - it seemed at first glance.

However - they are are bunch of crooks only after your money, and what they have to offer is only headache, trouble and misery. Because - if you decide to accept their package, you will end up paying several thousands for a trip you could find much better at half the price.

Disgusting people. Stay away from them. Purifined poison.

Had an Experience with Summer Bay Resorts?

Comments

*** yu Summer Bay with your smooth talk. You ripped me of, want my $1000 back

#320424

Direct your complaints here:

Florida Attorney General

Toll-free Fraud Hotline:

1-866-966-7226

This fraud needs to be shut down now.

I phoned a no.given me on an e-mail which stated I had won a 3 night holiday to Spain.

It turned out to be Summer Bay R. and they tried to offer me a holiday to Orlando and a cruise to the Carribean for £558 plus air fares and port charges. Also pay for meals. They wanted me to pay £558 immediately.

I rejected this and they put me on to a more high pressured sales person who reduced the cost to £228 but I was smelling a rat and refused to pay up, He then put me on to another sales person who tried the charm on me (very sickly it was too) and I told him that his co. didn't sound credible and why should I pay a company I knew nothing about.

In the end I had to put the phone down on him as he was pressuring me to pay up.I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Vranje, Vojvodina, Serbia #27882

I just canceled my vacation purchase ($200).I acted too hastily and thought it would be a great vacation/gift.

It turns out that you do not stay at the resorts, you stay in an area hotel & get access to the resort's amenities and attend a 90 min. sales pitch. It just wasn't all it was cracked up to be in my mind- plus I'm a full time student & have no job currently. You MUST cancel within 7 days of your order or you're stuck in a sticky situation.

If you CAN afford travel and $200 or more up front then this isn't really a bad deal. I didn't go far enough to incur hidden fees . .

.so to that I can not speak.

GOOD LUCK!

Crete, Nebraska, United States #16980

No offense Kristen, but do you work for Summer Bay?Because I can swear my life on it that there are hidden charges not mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.

I asked and I was told that I am forced to pay for ridiculous fees - if I don't accept that, I cannot travel.What kind of business practice is this?

Santa Clara, Utah, United States #16865

I just got back from a trip that was completely paid for by Summer Bay.I spent 3 nights in Orlando.

I loved the resort and we spent hours playing at the pools, lake, and water play park. We spent 2 nights in Daytona and 2 nights in Gatlinburg, TN. I had wonderful experiences with all of them. No hidden fees or bad experiences.

I got free Disney tickets and Daytona USA passes. We had a wonderful time. We even enjoyed our salesmen at the presentations. Nazir in Orlando, who is from Brazil and loves America!!

and Todd in Gatlinburg. We call him Cecil the hairdresser! (where we actually purchased a trial membership. We will probably turn it into a full vacation ownership in the next few months.) Wonderful experiences all around.

Great hotels.Thanks a lot Summer Bay!

Santa Clara, Utah, United States #16863

Great hotels.Thanks a lot Summer Bay!

Cedar, Minnesota, United States #15101

I agreed with you totally.On top of that, they hang up on you if you question their business practice.

The extra charges were never mentioned in the Terms & Conditions, when I questioned them that. The answer I got is that the T&C is generic? What in the world is that answer?

If T&C is generic for everything then I really have no faith in any other things in the world.If the law lets them get away with that, I'm totally speechless!

Please join an effort in reporting your disatisfaction to the Better Business Bureau.