My sister, myself, and my niece went to Bahama Bay Resort in Orlando for 1 week.I paid for extra days and had to listen to their "talk".

I was told it would be first thing in the morning so I would not have to waste my whole day, however it was scheduled 30 minutes away so I had to get myself their. Then it was at 1:00 in the afternoon, not the morning. I was then told it would only be 90 minutes so my sister and my niece decided to wait instead of going shopping. I was stuck there for 3 and 1/2 hours!!!

8 gentlemen tried to make the sale all while my sister and my niece were waiting downstairs. They did not make one and they were upset. The resort had it's own problems. I can't climb stairs very well so they put me on the second floor with no elevators so I had to struggle my luggage up two flights of stairs.

The topper was when the cockroaches decided to come out of hiding and make their presense known.I do not recommend the Bahama Bay Resort.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Summer Bay Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Summer Bay Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Summer Bay Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments